Short Quality of Life Questionnaire for Parkinson Disease
This is a self-administered questionnaire using 8 simple questions [about 2 mins to complete].
- It is based on a commonly used scale developed specifically to calculate quality of life in Parkinson disease.
- The score has been tested globally and in Asia.
Hemifacial Spasm Grading Scale
This is a questionnaire to grade the severity of hemifacial spasm [about 2 mins to complete].
- It is a new scale developed through expert consensus.
- The score was developed using data from patients who needed to have treatment.
Body Mass Index Calculator
Calculate your BMI using Asian cut-off values.
- WHO recognises that for Asians, the current cut-off of 25 is too high. Asians have generally higher percentage of body fat compared to international groups. A lower BMI cut-off is therefore recommended for action.
- BMI values do not apply to children, pregnant women, people with muscular build (eg. athletes and bodybuilders) or the elderly.
Parkinson Disease Risk Calculator
For clinicians to calculate risk of Parkinson Disease.
- In individuals with symptoms & signs presenting above the age of 50, these can be used to calculate the risk of developing Parkinson Disease within 5 years.
- Those individuals at high risk are stratified for further intervention.
- The risk will vary depending on the local characteristic of the population and these values are therefore indicative.